Click here to purchase an Educational/Public Viewing Edition of the film.
And here's more information about hosting a screening and what's included with the educational edition:
HOW TO HOST A SCREENING
It's easy! To host a screening, simply purchase the Institutional & Public Viewing Edition of the film at the $295 . This edition provides you with the licensing necessary to host a film screening outside of your private residence. Possible venues include (but are not limited to) community centers, firehouses, churches, university campuses, libraries, and even commercial theaters!
Once you’ve completed your order, here is what you will receive:
- Feature-length version of the film on a DVD
- Screening kit that includes poster artwork, supplemental images, press kit, and Toxic Hot Seat widget to share on your website
- Discussion Guide that will make it easy to facilitate a discussion, panel, or Q&A after your screening
And here is what you can do with it:
- Host a screening at any venue in your community
- Charge a nominal ticket price for attendees or accept donations as a way to offset the cost of hosting the event
- Host a fundraiser for your organization!
- Show the film as many times as you like, as long as each screening takes place at the same physical location as the original screening.
IMPORTANT: This license is not suitable for corporate or conference use. If you are from a corporation or conference company and are interested in using the film, please contact Kristin Cooney email@example.com for more details.
Interested in having the filmmakers attend your event? Please contact Kristin Cooney at firstname.lastname@example.org learn more. Please note that there are honorarium fees involved.
Also, sign up for our mailing list here to receive all information related to this campaign, the iTunes release, etc!
Thank you for your support, and please help us spread the word!